Cedar & Tobacco - Sparkling citrus and a hint of spice lead to the warm oriental signature of this scent. Tobacco leaf and western cedar are blended with a rich base of sandalwood as soft moss finishes the blend. Perfect for cold evenings inside!
- Presented in made-to-fit boxes with your chosen fragrance listed.
- Available with Kraft Brown or White label styles
Wicks: 100% Cotton (Lead/Metal Free)
Fragrance Oils: Responsibly Sourced, High Quality Fragrance Oils from US Manufacturers
- 16oz: 3.6" x 3.89"
Soy Candle Care
Candle care is important for getting the most out of your soy candle. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- When lighting your soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. This will take around 1-3 hours depending on the size of the container, but it will prevent "tunneling" and extend the life of your candle.
- Soy wax burns at a lower temperature than paraffin wax, so soy wax candles require a thicker wick. Be sure to trim your wick to about 1/4" before relighting to ensure a long-lasting candle and minimize soot.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straightening it. This will stop the wick from smoking and make it easier to relight next time.
Keep in mind that our candles are hand-poured, not mass-produced, so each candle will have its own unique characteristics. You may notice darker patches or "wet" spots in container candles made with completely natural soy wax. This is not a defect, but simply a small blemish where the wax has not adhered to the glass 100%. The top of your candle may also appear slightly uneven, which is also a sign of natural soy wax being hand poured.
By following these simple steps, you'll be able to enjoy the natural beauty of our soy candles and make the most of their eco-friendly and American-made goodness.